Today’s webinar Extending AnthillPro with Plugins is now available for replay. We had some great questions in Webinar that we want to cover here.
- Q: Are you allowed to choose between different project types? (i.e. have multiple property plugins installed)
- A: Yes. If you use project properties integrations to define common project settings, you can create several plugins and select from those when configuring a project. A project can use none, some or all of the plugin property groups.
- Q: When I’m writing a plugin, can I use a language like Beanshell?
- A: Sure. You can basically write plugin scripts in any language. Typically, scripting languages like Perl, VBScript, shell scripts, or Groovy are used, but the plugin system is language agnostic. You could even write a small application, package it in a plugin and invoke it.
- Q: Do you have plugins or integrations for HP Quality Center?
- A:Yes. We integrate with Quality Center both as a defect / issue tracker and as a tool for launching tests and gathering test results.